What a fun night working Lena. She is such a smart cookie. We started with Longe line to get her warmed up then went right into the body bend exam. We practiced for just a bit before starting. During the practice a little girl started to approach us. She wanted to come pet Lena and Lena desperately wanted to go up and say hi to her. Unfortunately both Lena and the girl were told that we were working and they couldn’t socialize. 😥 Onward with the exam. No issues that I could see.
After the test I worked on a few skills then had the crazy thought to put her in a stand and try to do one circle around her. Wow! Check out how well she did.
Lastly, we finished with shaping the down. Again, no problems. I just went super slow and made her as comfortable as possible. I love how well she is doing the exercise finish after. After the downs she was done. Suzanne showed up within a few minutes and I got her loaded. As soon as the crate door closed she laid down and crashed.
Week 3 exam 1 uploaded along with some extra’s. Successful night overall.
ReplyDeleteA VERY successful night. Well done!
ReplyDelete