Lena did very well on her week 4 exam. She is making strides in her progress. I’m so proud of her.
And then the separate video of the recall.
We finished with some extra practice. Sit stay extended, more downs, finish, and a down stay.
A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
Week 4 exam with Trina and Lena has been uploaded. Lena is making great progress. After the exam videos I posted a video of today’s practice. We worked on extending the sit stay, Finish, and the down stay. Yay. She did great. Super proud of this sweet little girl.
ReplyDeleteTrina, I’m super proud of you! Great handling especially with a flat buckle collar. I loved watching your videos!
ReplyDeleteThanks for making it so I’m not the only one who uses the ‘naughty Okay.’ š
ReplyDeleteIt made me giggle when she popped us as you were so excited about how well she held the stay. š
Trina, I am so impressed with your patience. I was NOT patient with the flat buckle collar— I switched pretty fast back to the chain. You held strong with the flat buckle and I feel like she made some strong strides because of (or in spite of?) that. You are awesome!