Week 4 AKA Hell week. Lena was a little trooper today. We covered lots of material today, and I do feel like her mental stamina is improving. I tried to introduce and practice all week 4 material. On the recall she is responding well to the command “come” but she is not coming into a SSIF. But for just having this introduced I felt she did well. Her downs are great. No issues in that area. I introduced the finish which will just take time for her to fully grasp the concept. We worked on figure 8 with no problems. On the return to dog she is still skiddish when going around her back. However she is doing great on stand circles. Anyway, check out how she did.
A place to learn a new language, the Koehler Method of Dog Training, which is an entire language of communication between owner(s) and their dog. Let the journey begin.
10-15 Introduction to Week 4 Trina and Lena
ReplyDeleteShe’s so nice and clean! And her autosits and EFs look SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteAlso- Trina, your mechanics are SO SMOOTH and I can tell you really knew or had at least really reviewed all the material for this week. You are such a great example to me!
DeleteAhh Thanks Kat. It has been so interesting seeing how quickly she catches on. I don’t work her again until Saturday so it will be neat to see the progress she makes this week with everyone else.
ReplyDeleteSuch GOOD work, Trina!
ReplyDelete