I will have to review what week 4 exercises we need to be working on! Today we did place at 4-6’, down shaping, stay where I focused on holding the stay during my Return to Dog, and a quick approach by a stranger practice when I realized I was almost out of time. ☺️ As usual, a LL warmup as well as heeling practice (which I needed more than Lena, today), and a short cool down while we got everything sorted back to where it belonged.
I’m sorry I was a little late this morning, Suzanne! A quick note about the video- when I’m holding the leash straight up, there is no pressure on it. I hold it so there is no ‘give’ and Lena gets a light, self-inflicted correction if she breaks her stay. I’m very careful not to overcorrect or harm her at all. ❤️ She is just a darling.
Kat/Lena AM Practice Uploaded
ReplyDeleteKat, I LIKE this location foe training! Especially with The Dog Shop right next door. Excellent work!!
ReplyDelete