Saturday, October 12, 2024

Week 3 exam 2 Silence is Golden

We completed the Silence is golden Exam this morning at Home Depot. She did well. After getting home and reviewing the video it occurred to me that I didn’t do pace changes. So frustrated because we practiced them prior to doing the test. So if I need to redo I’d be happy to. 


After the test I decided to practice place against the distractions around us. This was a challenge. She did great as long as the moving monsters were on the shelf but as soon as I had them down close to her she lost her mind. I took a lot of time just working her against them. After about 15 minutes she was working against the monsters 👿 singing and dancing. I was so proud of her. She made great progress. 

 





2 comments:

  1. Week 3 Silence is golden Exam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, this EXAM is so good! Love Lena getting over her apprehension of the 'monsters'. No need to redo, just do Pace Changes in the Week 4 EXAM, Trina.

    ReplyDelete